Thursday, January 30, 2020

My Entrepreneurship Story

   To begin with, the High School that I attended to prior to UF, used to host on specific days, "Career Days". A diversity of professions would come and interact with the students and provide a brief background of how they came to be. I vividly remember one man, who just happened to be an entrepreneur. Growing up, I always wanted to make money, so this was the perfect treat. He started up his own pharmaceutical company, and to date now has a limo company as well. The entrepreneur told us, the class, to always think outside the box and to not stay limited to one idea or how you could approach that one idea. The greater you broaden your horizons, the more influence you have on yourself to truly flourish in any set thing you place your mind on. These words have since been apart of my life, and I motivate myself to bring it into being.


 
   I enrolled into ENT3003 to learn more and have a much more stable foundation in entrepreneurship. Knowledge holds the key to a variety things, thus creating opportunities for more than just one form of success. ENT3003 also just happened to be an elective that I was able to take, so it all worked out well in the end.


2 comments:

  1. Career Days are so important in my opinion as they show kids that there are more options than just going into business or medicine when choosing your major going into college. There are many different careers you can choose from that are not publicized due to its paying nature. I think using this class as your foundation is a great idea. Having a foundation is so important while going through school and the ability to look at knowledge with that scope is very important. Nice Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Berteau,

    That is some great advice that you were given by that entrepreneur. It is always beneficial to see life in different perspectives and to have at least a little knowledge about everything. Being able to do this is a skill that all people should attempt to develop, because like you said, it can create countless successful opportunities. This really ties into what we had to do for our opportunity belief assignment, great post!

    ReplyDelete