2) I selected this exit strategy with the though of extra opportunities and/or partnerships that may present themselves in the future. This strategy will allow me to venture off to different subjects in the world thus, helping me mold a true empire.
3) This exit strategy influenced my other decisions in this concept by helping me think outside the box. This allowed to me go beyond what my mind could possibly fathom at a certain point in time, it definitely influenced my growth intentions. I am thinking how I can make this company a real brand name that just does it all, similar to Amazon. However, that is just wishful thinking at this current moment.
Hey Berteau,
ReplyDeleteOur exit strategies are completely different as I am planning on selling my business as quick as possible for as much as possible in order to move on to other desires I have yet hearing someone explain the perks of staying with a business and all the connections you can make it has definitely shown me a new side and I have a lot of respect for the people who do choose that strategy. It is really cool that you are already thinking long term and as big as Amazon.