Saturday, April 25, 2020

30A- Final Reflection

1) As I began reading posts since the beginning of this class, I have seen drastic changes to the way I think and how I now push myself to get my work done. The lows was definitely trying to find a suitable opportunity that many have not thought of, it took a good minute to think of. The high was most definitely going with the opportunity. It was fun watching the pitches as everyone did their own thing, how they wanted it. The venture concept was a moment of drudgery.

2) The experience that I will remember and that was most accomplishing is getting the chance to do 3 pitches. Before attending UF, I have never done an elevator pitch, so I hope to build upon it. My most joyous experience was being able to interact with others within the respective group and see their journey along the way.

3) Yes, I now see that I am an entrepreneur. Prior to this class, I always thought I was but, I learned I wasn't after all the lectures.

4) I would tell future students to not procrastinate in the class because, it does have times when it can be a lot of work. As well as, what you put forth is what you receive in this class.

2 comments:

  1. I agree being an entrepreneur is going to be a big part of your life going forward. Everyday is an interview and you are selling yourself to everyone you meet . Being able to show your knowledge and how well you understand concepts is great. I believe procrastination is something that I can work on as well. You can leave yourself with more time and less stress if you get your work done early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Berteau,

    I definitely agree with you. The hardest part about this class had to probably be when we had to generate our business idea and tweak it to almost perfection. It's hard thinking about every detail and working through all the kinks, but when it comes time to deliver our pitch, it seems that much more rewarding. Great work on all your posts!

    ReplyDelete