Friday, March 13, 2020

16A- What's Your Secret Sauce

1) Humble- I've been blessed with many things in my life, and my life wasn't always sunshine and rainbows. God brought me a long way in life so, I always use that as a reminder to not put myself above anyone.
2) Loyal- I find myself being faithful to my family, and whoever I'm with in a relationship.
3) Unselfish- I've come to realize that I'm the type of person to put my needs last, to ensure that everyone else gets what they want.
4) Honest- I'm someone who'd always tell the truth regardless of what the situation is. Even if I'm caught up in some type of drama, I'd tell the truth.
5) Passionate- All throughout my life, if I wanted something, I'd immediately have the drive to go and get it. No matter what the odds were/are, I'll get the job done.

Interviews

Lourdes Mondesir- Lourdes is my ex-girlfriend, we're on good terms. She believes that I'm an open-minded person, able to see the brighter side of things, and have a good heart.

Nylda Jean- Nylda is one of my closest cousins. She believes that I'm humble in the areas that I thrive in, kind, and always willing to/help others in need.

Lixandross Gernier- Lixandross is one of my closest friends since middle school. He believes that I'm able to see problems in a different light and come up with unique solutions to them, and that I'm more caring to others than most,.

Jalen Spence- Jalen is one of my closest friends since high school. He believes that I have the ability to get out of tight situations, intelligent, and that I should calm down more when it comes to emotions.

Shaina Benoit- Shaina is one of my cousin's closest friends. She believes that I'm nice, caring, intelligent, and always helping others.

Soundcloud Link: https://soundcloud.com/user156444182/sets/interviews

Reflection:
   I believe that what my friends and family said were accurate and did match up with some of the things I came up with. There are things that I acknowledge that need to be fixed so, I'll do my best to iron them out. I wouldn't make any corrections they all line-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment