Thursday, March 26, 2020

19A- Idea Napkin No. 2

You-

   I am Berteau Eliassaint. I'm a biology major at the University of Florida. I'm athletic, a gamer, cook, and altruistic. I aspire to make money while, keeping the intent to help others. I see the business of creating care packages for all people suffering from pandemics and underdeveloped countries as a means of fully making my aspirations come full circle.

What are you offering to customers?

   I'll be offering customers an alternative in purchasing products to eat. The care package would relatively be less than the cost of food they usually would buy, and would also ensure that it is clean and healthy.

Who are you offering it to?

   The main goal would be to offer the packages primarily to underdeveloped countries and countries fighting a pandemic. The care packages will be sent throughout the Americas, Africa, Antartica, Asia, Europe, and Oceania.

Why do they care?

   They would care because, it's an alternative and a safer bet of eating clean and healthy food. Not only would the packages help many countries who are in need of it but also, help the consumers spend less.

What are your core competencies?


   I would have created care packages that ultimately helps in the fight against hunger and pandemics. All in all, this business requires someone with grit which, I have.

All these elements ultimately fit together because, they're under one primary goal. However, there is the issue being able to kickstart this business. Also, the issue of knowing the right people to deliver these packages to the region.

Feedback Memo:

   Two main points that I received from my feedback were that the care packages would benefit more than just the Chinese market and also adding a taste of charity onto it. I was able to incorporate the feedback into the places I was offering it to and also the core competencies.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Berteau,

    I think your idea is something that is really useful in today's society as there are hundreds of people who struggle to put food on the table let alone those more expensive healthier options. This would also be something that could be very useful in our current situation with COVID-19 as a lot of the older community is scared to even leave their houses right now let alone go to a shopping center full of people.

    ReplyDelete