My prototypical customer is a 32 year old young male of Chinese descent. He loves to cook, enjoy time with his family, and also likes to help those in need whenever he can because, he is a rising pediatrician. My customer drives a maroon Lincoln MKZ. He tends to watch Pretty Little Liars, Stranger Things, and Power. As he is now in his 3rd year of his career, he only has one child, not adopted, as of now. On his off time, he enjoys reading books such as the Harry Potter series, The count of Monte Cristo, and so on. His favorite politician is Bernie Sanders, as he believes Bernie is truly for the people.
I realized that my customer and I truly have the passion to help others. I also want to become a doctor of some sort but, a dermatologist. I'm not sure of it being a coincidence because, I seem to always come into contact with those in the medical field.
No comments:
Post a Comment