Thursday, February 20, 2020

11A- Idea Napkin No. 1

You-

   I am Berteau Eliassaint. I'm a biology major at the University of Florida. I'm athletic, a gamer, cook, and altruistic. I aspire to make money while, keeping the intent to help others. I see the business of creating care packages for the people in China as a means of fully making my aspirations come full circle.

What are you offering to customers?

   I'll be offering customers an alternative in purchasing products to eat. The care package would relatively be less than the cost of food they usually would buy, and would also ensure that it is clean and healthy.

Who are you offering it to?

   The main goal would be to offer the packages primarily to the citizens of China, as that's where the coronavirus has appeared most recently. After success in the region, I would branch off the product to other regions.

Why do they care?

   They would care because, it's an alternative and a safer bet of eating clean and healthy food. Not only would it minimize the risk of obtaining the zoonotic disease but, ultimately help the consumer spend less money.

What are your core competencies?

   I would have created care packages that ultimately helps in the fight against the coronavirus. All in all, this business requires someone with grit which, I have.

All these elements ultimately fit together because, they're under one primary goal. However, there is the issue being able to kickstart this business. Also, the issue of knowing the right people to deliver these packages to the region.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Berteau:

    I think your opportunity about care packages is a great idea; however, I feel it would benefit far more market segments than just Chinese citizens suffering from the coronavirus epidemic. Perhaps these care packages could be sent to underdeveloped countries with starving citizens; in fact, you could put a charity spin on it . . . In the sense that plenty of people want to help starving countries, and would be willing to spend their money to help out - providing an opportunity to capitalize for you.

    ReplyDelete