While thinking of what proper opportunity would sell remarkably to the majority of people and match their daily needs, I thought of care packages of food. In hindsight, everyone loves food and/or craves it on a daily basis, it's a necessity. If I am able to coupe that idea with a package that cost less than the amount they'd spend on groceries, I'd ultimately be hitting a home run.
Interview #1:
The interviewee states that the care package would definitely be an amazing product. She says it would come in handy when she does not feel like preparing and cooking a meal and/or ordering food. They tend to go on google for solutions and search "cheap food alternatives" and "no delivery fee". They don't talk to family because, they don't want to cause anyone to worry.
Interview #2:
I interviewed a young woman majoring in business at the Reitz. She adores the idea of the care package because it would help when she is transitioning in and out her apartment for class. She doesn't have much time to really go out and buy food or cook. The interviewee states that she goes on google and searches for "quick food near me" which, opens the google map app. They constantly talk to their friends and family about the situation because, it has become a bit draining for them.
Interview #3:
I interviewed a man who's an engineer major near Rawlings Hall. He definitely agrees on a product such as the care package and would find himself buying it. He states that the amount of work he has to put in and the amount of material he has to study for engineering, it can be overwhelming. The interviewee doesn't find himself with the proper amount of time to cook and ordering food is costly as it accumulates over time. He also searches google for "cheap food nearby" whenever he gets the chance. They do stay in contact with their family to let them know of the situation.
To conclude, I've found that all my interviewee's have the issue regarding time in common. They are either too busy studying or in class to prepare food beforehand. In terms of need awareness, this segment does match the need of quick and accessible healthy food to the majority. In terms of information search, they always search google for a solution.
No comments:
Post a Comment