B) I believe this opportunity exists solely due to the facts behind the statement. The economy has been steadily increasing over the past few years due to recent changes in unemployment rates and the wages.
C) The prototypical customer would be the ones looking to become employed and the wages they would earn causing, the economy to soar.
D) This opportunity is relatively easy to exploit because, of the recent changes that caused a rise in employment rates and wages within the country. If these results persist, the economy will surely expand more than 2.1%. I see this opportunity simply by watching the news and listening to sensible, trustworthy perspectives.
Economic trade: Oil prices decreasing
B) I believe an opportunity presents itself in this situation because, of the constraints on supplying the oil and caps.
C) The prototypical customers would be everyone well within the country, the more oil prices decrease, the more everyone saves money.
D) This opportunity is easy to exploit because, countries are continuing on the trend of putting caps on their oil and constraints. I found this opportunity just by keeping up with the latest trends and graphs regarding inflation.
Regulatory changes: Paid sick leave and minimum wage increasing
B) I believe this opportunity exists because, there is news of new policies regarding paid leave being introduced.
C) The prototypical customers would be those employed who are on leave and/or those who are awaiting an increase in pay.
D) This opportunity is hard to exploit because, the policies would have to go through many trials and tribulations just to come about. I formed this belief because, there are many who are seriously ill and aren't able to work thus, creating another set of problems for them back at home if they aren't financially stable.
Regulatory changes: Emergency support for Puerto Rico disaster relief
B) I believe the opportunity exists because, the U.S has done things similar in the past for other countries, so they'd do it for one of its territories.
C) The prototypical customers would be the people in Puerto Rico.
D) This opportunity may be hard to exploit due to the fact, that it has to go through stages within congress to get it passed. I formed this opportunity off of emotion, it hurts to see several disasters hitting an island on a consistent basis. It's as if they never get the chance to properly prepare for the next.
No comments:
Post a Comment