Wednesday, February 26, 2020

14A- Halfway Reflection

1) There is one behavior I have developed while taking this class to keep up with the requirements. I completely stopped procrastination due to how early the assignments are due on Friday. Instead of doing the work the day it is due, I do it a day or two before.

2) A moment when I felt like giving up would have to my first college final exam week. That had to be the most stressful week I have ever gone through. Tests on top of tests, and they were for core classes, the pressure to succeed was definitely on. Honestly speaking, God and my family helped me push through. The motivation started pouring in, and I started studying and passed. I felt like I gained the ability to study for longer periods of time.

3) The first tip is to definitely limit the amount you procrastinate, the work builds up quickly. The second is to stay on the path of your goal, no matter what comes about, stay focused. The third tip is to not stress yourself out, if you need to take a little breather, take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment